Cherry Flavoured Antacids
Prose, Poetry and Random Musings.

Monsieur Kiss....Collision Kiss.

By Homer Simpson!

For those who live their lives trying to defend lies. You wake up in the morning just to see the people around you happy. You defend their lies. You hide the truth. You only deceive yourself.No one else.


He answers to nobody
No one's divine enough to have him
Abhorrent enough for you to like him.
Cruel enough for god to take him back.
He walked out on their ancestry of lies
People ain't this rotten scratch enough
Listen up close. Don't be mad. Don't dare.
You make it. I break the fucking glass wall
You ain't trying hard enough. I can sense it.

Don't you know? Who? Who the hell I am?
My name is Collision Kiss, I let them erode my mind.
My name is Collision Kiss, You had your emotions mislead.
So kiss this finger love, Paint it on your lifeless soul
Have it your bloody way. I'll have it mine. Peace out.
I kept you lies. I dealt with them. And then 'twas ugly.
My lies were sacrificial. The truth was superficial.
The lies, the mere excuses never blend and brew with life

Don't you love the way life falls down hard around your ears
Takes you deep. Brings you back.Don't you dig things when,
They leave you to smear. You lip that shtick to bedroom tears
Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind.
I'll Bury that old gun. They'll dig it up one day you'll see
They'll shoot the metal into me. They'll unearth your old pack
Pack of lies. Use it in the murder and your soul in a meat-churner.
You will never be the same for me what you used to be. N-e-v-e-r.

My name is Collision Kiss, My last name is Bitter Kiss
My name is Collision Kiss, they sabotaged my inferior soul
A surreal taste on your tongue. The pain was sacrificial
Don't just tolerate me. Hell,dont rate me like a film
Your house of lies just crumbled like the deck of cards
Cards you dealt in disguise. I'm just a little out of sorts
But I'm not sorry. You don't please me. Neither you amuse.
Recall the Cock n Bull story. Listen: This hell boy answers..
He Answers to nobody.

PS: A collision boy is a guy who bumps into the other side of life more often than not. So "Collision Kiss" is derived from that.



 

83 comments so far.

  1. Rashi V August 13, 2008 at 6:20 PM
    Hi! Since Im lost for words..Even after reading it a couple times..Im gonna tell you what my fav parts were... Dont be surpirsed if I post the entire thing again :P

    Don't you know? Who? Who the hell I am?
    My name is Collision Kiss, I let them erode my mind.
    My name is Collision Kiss, You had your emotions mislead.

    Have it your bloody way. I'll have it mine. Peace out.

    Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind.

    Don't just tolerate me. Hell,dont rate me like a film
    Your house of lies just crumbled like the deck of cards
    Cards you dealt in disguise. I'm just a little out of sorts
    But I'm not sorry. You don't please me. Neither you amuse.
    Recall the Cock n Bull story. Listen: This hell boy answers..
    He Answers to nobody



    Seriously I loved it!! :D
  2. Comfortably Numb August 13, 2008 at 6:31 PM
    I feel great when I get to hear this from someone like you. Altough you said that it wasnt flattering but I still can afford to blush :P Isn't it?

    Thanks a lot.
  3. Shiva August 13, 2008 at 6:43 PM
    Reads like a rap!
    Anyways nice and unconventional poetry.
    I thought "god" is written as "God"
    :)

    Shiva

    CrAzYbLoG
    v.CoL
  4. Comfortably Numb August 13, 2008 at 9:53 PM
    @shiva

    Thanks a lot!

    And yes its God :P

    Cheers!!
  5. HOBO August 13, 2008 at 10:22 PM
    All bounced above my head.
    I am not so good in english.
    But writing is good.
    :)
  6. Comfortably Numb August 13, 2008 at 10:57 PM
    @hobo:

    :( Lemme know if I can help you understand the poem. From the next time Imma try to write in in a simple way. :D

    Cheers!!
  7. HOBO August 14, 2008 at 11:18 AM
    Yes, If you will e.mail me it will be better.
    Thanks for kind words.
    I will say : Words that are easily understood by most of the people and touches most hearts are the best.
    Cheers!
    :)
  8. Cinderella. August 14, 2008 at 1:52 PM
    Collision kiss !

    The concept itself was more than enought to tell that this was gonna be a road not taken, and man, you took it, and you rode it so well !!!!

    Awesome !!
  9. Comfortably Numb August 17, 2008 at 7:32 PM
    @HOBO


    Aahh...Lemme look for your email address. And yes I couldnt agree more. The more simple the vocabulary...the more effective it is. You connect more. But then you know what...When you are writing poetry then you have to stuff a whole lot of stuff in short and a few lines. So only complicated words which mean a LOT are used. but then as I said..I will try harder :)

    Cheers!
  10. Comfortably Numb August 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM
    @cinderella:

    Yea my poetry has often been labled as Gothic and unconventional..but then I'm glad that I am unorthodox :P

    Thanks a lot for reading :)

    Cheers!!
  11. RINZU SUSAN RAJAN August 17, 2008 at 9:29 PM
    NICE POST.... WRITTEN WITH A LOTTA ENTHUSIASAM...

    THOUGH U CAN RETORT TO SIMPLER ENGLISH HERE....
  12. C R D August 17, 2008 at 11:06 PM
    dude...i dint really get it...:(

    y the name collision kiss?
  13. stuntman mike August 17, 2008 at 11:49 PM
    hey... i read it ... i got parts of it .. but be simple... as in in construction... ur thoughts have the right to be complex.... :)

    and try to keep the verses short :)

    cheers ... and keep it up
  14. rain girl August 18, 2008 at 12:17 PM
    i let them erode my mind..
    but pray, why did you do that...
    you have your blooody way, for how will it matter..it's the end we all seek,
    for the end is all that matters.

    loved your verse...even though it's pretty complicated, but maybe that's how your thought process is...
  15. shumail August 18, 2008 at 6:43 PM
    hey cool blog keep it up

    check mine:3
    www.reiki7.blogspot.com
  16. Shruti Sharma August 18, 2008 at 6:46 PM
    a very nice poem..n a nice topic also
    gud work keep it up!
  17. Amjad... August 18, 2008 at 8:01 PM
    I've read this somewhere else. Hmm...
  18. Comfortably Numb August 18, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    @The second biggest bastard alive:

    :x!
    Bastard!
  19. Amjad... August 18, 2008 at 8:07 PM
    Thnkunoprblm. ^_^


    P.s. I still love you.
  20. Misty Rhythm August 18, 2008 at 10:50 PM
    i absolutely admire the way u write!! n where in the world do u come up with such strange n yet amazingly gripping (poetic) titles...i mean who'd ever think of something like "collision kiss"...or "cherry flavoured antacids" :)

    wonderfully written...n it basically goes to show that one can never really escape from their pasts and their misdeeds.
  21. The Lover August 18, 2008 at 11:13 PM
    This is revolutionary.

    Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind.

    My favorite line.
  22. alex paul k August 18, 2008 at 11:15 PM
    hi cherry

    guess u lived ur life composing this.....lot of passion in those words....

    to be honest i am a lesser mortal who couldn't completely comprehend it....but having read ur previous posts.....hats off
  23. Comfortably Numb August 18, 2008 at 11:59 PM
    @rinzu:

    I got it. I hope that i can incorporate your suggestions in the future posts. Thanks a lot :)

    Cheers!
  24. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:00 AM
    @CRD:

    Collision Kiss...First I want you to let me know about what all you can think:P..Reference: Collision Boy!

    Cheers!
  25. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:02 AM
    @Stuntman Mike:

    I agree. But then on the other hand I really dont know if I will be able to frame it in more simpler words if I sit down and try it sincerely :(

    Thoughts are meant to be complex.

    Thanks for your suggestion. I will really try to put in some thought :)

    Cheers!
  26. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:06 AM
    @raingirl:

    I really think that yes my thought process in really complicated. There's not a whole lot of stuff that is running thru my mind at once. But then it slowly picks up :P

    You know what...I really dont understand what you mean by your comment..I know you managed to quote a line. But then I got confused between the statements. I would really like if you can make it a bit more clear :)

    Cheers!
  27. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:07 AM
    @Shumail:

    Thanks a lot. I will do that once I get time :)

    Cheers!
  28. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:07 AM
    @shruti:

    Thanks a lot :)
  29. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:08 AM
    @amjad aka the second bastardS and blah blah!:

    Lubh buddy! But then I must say that you really suck :P
  30. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:10 AM
    @alex:

    Aahhh Lived my life?! :P
    Not at all. Loads more to come. Thanks for the comment dude :)

    I know..Almost every comment asks me to turn towards a simpler style. I will try. I guess I have started to write more for myself seeing that there arent many bloggers who really read the posts :P

    Cheers!
  31. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 12:11 AM
    @the lover:

    I am glad that you like it. Thanks a lot.

    Cheers!
  32. ๑۩۞۩๑♥V♥๑۩۞۩๑ August 19, 2008 at 12:28 AM
    i am like...if there's a bad taste in your mouth you spit it out.You don't constantly swallow it back.it lands me into trouble ...but it has taken me to places i would have never gone otherwise.
    Every1 walks on ways..some make their own.
  33. *~*{Sameera}*~* August 19, 2008 at 2:23 AM
    Awesome dark poetry!Could feel the pain he endures.

    *Applause*
  34. rain girl August 19, 2008 at 9:41 AM
    i don't know how to explain it. i may sound stupid, but those are lil lines that popped to my mind while reading your poem, n i just wrote them down. what they convey, is open to how one percieves them.

    even if u will ask me to explain any poem i wrote, i can't do that. and am sorry coz if you couldn't understand it, that means, whatever i was thinking, i wasn't clera in explaining it. so i let my thoughts down again...
  35. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 5:14 PM
    @V
    Its just that I and a lot of other people find it really nice to pour the heart out on the paper. Its not about clinging to it. We do move on. Writing about bad experiences doesn't mean that we will hold on to them forever :P. I know what you said is true. But then it looks all rosy when said. And its tough as hell when you try to walk on it.

    Making your own ways is all about being unorthodox. Anyway I think we are taking it in the opposite direction to which this poem wants us to go :P

    Cheers!!
  36. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 5:15 PM
    @Sameera:

    Thanks a lot. I am glad that you can feel what I want the readers to feel :)

    Cheers!
  37. Comfortably Numb August 19, 2008 at 5:21 PM
    @rain girl:

    First of all...You don't sound stupid. I know what you wrote is open to how one perceives them..but then since you wrote it after reading the poetry then there must have been something. I know its not easy to reproduce that but then my mind was just wondering :P Its not that you weren't clear in explaining. I just think that you wrote a bit less. Or you wrote only a few lines of what you were thinking. I know..Even I cannot explain the poems I write. I always say that they are open to all sorts of interpretations..

    Cheers!
  38. siddhu August 19, 2008 at 5:53 PM
    hmm..wat to say??i had to read it thrice........simply superb!!!!!
  39. Matangi Mawley August 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM
    i was gripped! absolutely brill work.. loved title!
  40. Tiger August 19, 2008 at 11:35 PM
    good one
  41. priyaa iyer August 19, 2008 at 11:36 PM
    nice
  42. RiverSoul August 20, 2008 at 8:59 AM
    A very dark collection of thoughts, with well chosen words too.
    A commendable effort.
    Wanna see more from the Simpson.
    :)
    Gr8 work.
    And numb, thanks for visiting my blog.
    Do visit again.
    :)
  43. rain girl August 20, 2008 at 9:46 AM
    :)
  44. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:06 PM
    @Siddhu:

    Hehe...Thanks a lot :)

    Cheers!
  45. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:07 PM
    @Matangi..

    Thanks a lot. I hoep to see you around :)

    Cheers!
  46. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:09 PM
    @Tiger

    Thanks a lot.
  47. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:10 PM
    @priya:

    Thanks :)
  48. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:12 PM
    @riversoul:

    Thanks a lot. You will surely get more from the Simpson. Very soon. And I hope its worth the wait :)

    I will be there again dude :)

    Cheers!!
  49. Comfortably Numb August 20, 2008 at 6:13 PM
    @raingirl:

    Is that a sarcastic smile or a contended one? or a smile which should force me to read my words again :P

    Cheers!
  50. Mihir August 20, 2008 at 9:15 PM
    Uber cool, numb!
    And before i leave, ill read it again.
    Did you invent the concept of a collis....or is it summat you jus expanded upon?
    cas ive never heard the term before.
    nOObie.
  51. Divya August 20, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    brilliant!!!

    "Don't you love the way life falls down hard around your ears
    Takes you deep. Brings you back.Don't you dig things when,
    They leave you to smear. You lip that shtick to bedroom tears
    Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind."

    loved these lines the best.
  52. parul August 20, 2008 at 11:05 PM
    i guess my words don matter much as by now u would know wht kinda amazing writer u r..
    grt work again..
    but i loved the last one more...

    keep writing..
  53. rain girl August 21, 2008 at 1:23 PM
    ummm...a mix of the last two :P
  54. MAN IN PAINTING August 21, 2008 at 4:13 PM
    Very creative.Platonic in some sense..i love works which dictates their own rules..This is one such work.."collision kiss" !I know when they come..but can never say how they all come..
    do you know y i love this post and your blog..
    it denies what is normal..
    and challenges the impossible..
    i know what that unique spirit is..
    my new post is a cartoon..
    do visit..
    MIP
  55. rain girl August 22, 2008 at 5:27 PM
    blogrolled you..
    n blog updated too
  56. Comfortably Numb August 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM
    @mihir:

    I'm sure you know who a collision boy is..so its something a little related to it. Its one of the things which just come to my mind :P

    Thanks a lot :)

    Cheers!
  57. Comfortably Numb August 22, 2008 at 9:01 PM
    @divya:

    Thanks a lot for reading AND liking it :)

    Cheers!
  58. Comfortably Numb August 22, 2008 at 9:02 PM
    @parul:

    They do matter :D..Thanks a lot. I know..people like prose more than poetry :)

    Cheers!
  59. Comfortably Numb August 22, 2008 at 9:03 PM
    @ rain girl:

    :| :P
    I see...You leave a lot for people to understand and make it out by themselves :P

    Thanks for blogrolling. I will check out your blog ASAP :)

    Cheers!
  60. Comfortably Numb August 22, 2008 at 9:04 PM
    @MIP

    Thanks a lot. I am glad that you like this post and the overall tone and idea of my blog. This has been my USP since idk when.
    I will check out your cartoon post :)

    Cheers!
  61. gunj August 25, 2008 at 3:28 AM
    excellent piece there:)
  62. Tarun August 27, 2008 at 11:44 PM
    nice post ..dude ..
  63. Sapna Anu B.George August 28, 2008 at 9:23 AM
    I have no idea about unconventional or unreasonable...........you have great way of putting across emotional words,entwined as poetry.Great to meet you and greet you on a common ground.
  64. Sana August 28, 2008 at 5:12 PM
    cherry guy!!!
    first of all da name Collision Kiss was so outta this world. The poem was nice in a dark and evil sort of way. i liked it even tho' i coudn't get sum of it. but then sumtyms things lose their beauty whn to try to hard to understand 'em.

    keep up!!
    and are u gonna write more to bouldered love or was it a oneoff?

    see ya!!! cherry guy

    http://www.shipwrecklagoon.blogspot.com/
  65. Sana August 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM
    oh by the way could you tell me more about what a collision boy is =S is it sth real ? =S but i like the idea !
  66. Tiger August 28, 2008 at 6:26 PM
    cool.. collision kiss!
  67. Mihir August 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM
    Thanks for commenting dude.
    and What does one say here?
    Nice post?
    Been there, sed that already.
    Whens your next one comin along?
  68. RiverSoul August 30, 2008 at 6:55 PM
    Ps.
    Blog updated!
    Waiting for ur precious visit
    :)

    Loved ur template.
    :)
  69. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:47 AM
    @gunj:

    Thanks a lot.

    Cheers!
  70. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:47 AM
    @tarun:

    Thanks a lot.
  71. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM
    @sapna:

    LOl...I know...These heavy words elude my mind too. Thanks a lot. I am glad to meet you too :)

    Cheers!
  72. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM
    @sana:

    Welcome back. I know..Collision Kiss is really unorthodox. Thanks a lot for liking it.

    Bouldered Love...ummm..it was a one off. I know I gave it an open end but still I really cant think of anything that can take it to a higher platform.

    Ok..A collision boy is someone who finds himself on the other side of the life more often than not. His perspective is surreal and unorthodox. See urbandictionary.com for the definition :)

    Cheers!!
  73. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:51 AM
    @tiger:

    Thanks a lot.

    Cheers!
  74. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:53 AM
    @Mihir:

    Yea I guess youve already been here. Thanks a lot dude for dropping by again. My next...hmm..I havent even thought about it yet. But I wont take long. It will soon be out :)

    Cheers!!
  75. Comfortably Numb August 31, 2008 at 11:54 AM
    @riversoul:

    High speed low drag. Im on it!

    Cheers!
  76. .a. August 31, 2008 at 10:30 PM
    dont you think that sometimes, beling oblivious of whats going on, of hiding the truth or supporting lies is goodjust plain good. sometimes there are truth that are not to be shared, not even with yourself, sometimes you gotta decieve yourself.

    starting your poem, I dont understand this 'Abhorrent enough for you to like him.' why would he prefer someone to like him whom other dont?

    aha!! 'You make it. I break the fucking glass wall' I follow it :P

    'You ain't trying hard enough.' I hate people telling me to lowe the pace, in walking or in other aspects of living, I wonder why cant they speed up, why do I have to slow down..

    collision kiss *mouth drops down to floor* duh! I read on.

    'So kiss this finger love, Paint it on your lifeless soul' what good kissing a finger do? what good painting it on my lifeless sould would do? duh. I would prefer to paint my soul crimson instead.

    'My lies were sacrificial. The truth was superficial.
    The lies, the mere excuses never blend and brew with life'

    there are times in life which you need to hide out, where the most truest thing in life is a lie and where the utter truth is so absurd, it is a lie. *sigh* did i make sense to you?
    I have an excuse of living, I have vindication of my lies, which being life itself. and it blends perfectly. Lies and Life. :)
    Sometimes it hurts being honest with self, its even blunt. and it pains telling yourself whats so vividly true.

    maybe I am a coward, maybe I'm an ostrich, I hide my eyes in sand beliving that no one will see me!

    'Don't you love the way life falls down hard around your ears' gosh, good one! then I thrush my earphones in my ear and hear some russian or spanish song in full volume, it helps me safe from the voices inside me and beside me. and since i dont understand spanish or for that matter Russian, (lol) I live on.

    'Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind.' You know How I adore catharatic writing style, chaotic lines that tells all, and a little more too :)

    'You will never be the same for me what you used to be' *smiles*

    'A surreal taste on your tongue' gosh, i always relate things to how they taste to me, Like pain taste's acrid, fear tastes bitter... and missing someone is bitter-sweet, insult is poison. cucumber's scum!!!

    'Your house of lies just crumbled like the deck of cards
    Cards you dealt in disguise.'

    hmph. wonders what to say here...

    oh, so thats what the collision kiss is about.. whatever.
    was a nice one, not matachable to Crush-reinvented or Insomnia though, but a fine attempt. Keep writing.
  77. Cinderella. September 1, 2008 at 3:24 PM
    Gothic ?! Not really.

    Unconventional ? Hell yeah !!

    Which btw, justifies the marvellouness of the same.

    Btw, dont you think its about time for an update ?
  78. Divkiran September 3, 2008 at 11:43 PM
    WOHO!!!
    I am simply spellbound...AWESOME is not the word man...very well done

    *Bows down in awe!!!!
  79. Dan* September 9, 2008 at 10:20 PM
    very different from you ...

    gud !
  80. muddleheaded October 17, 2008 at 4:20 PM
    It was hard to get it when i read it for the first time... but it became so apparent when i read it 2nd n then 3rd times... but still i guess ur poetry is very diverse and abstract... i know everyone can get something out of it in their own ways...
    wt i would like to say is when i was readin it i could easily correlate it to something like Virginia Woolf kinda stuff... althu she wrote prose but even then the text like this :

    "Don't you love the way life falls down hard around your ears
    Takes you deep. Brings you back.Don't you dig things when,
    They leave you to smear. You lip that shtick to bedroom tears
    Live on it. Smother it. Bury it. Let go. Conquer the mind.
    I'll Bury that old gun. They'll dig it up one day you'll see
    They'll shoot the metal into me. They'll unearth your old pack
    Pack of lies. Use it in the murder and your soul in a meat-churner.
    You will never be the same for me what you used to be. N-e-v-e-r."

    just reminded me of her...
    it hits like a hammer on ur feelings and hits again n again...

    i guess now m gonna add u to my blogroll just to bookmark for future... :)
    great blog..

    http://muddleheaded.wordpress.com
  81. prIncEss October 23, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    I'm short of words Mr. Numb!
    But, i won't leave this place without telling you...

    "This is good poetry...!"

    *smile*
  82. prIncEss October 23, 2008 at 1:33 PM
    Oh.. and i love the way you write your comment asking text ...

    "only if you have read the post. Otherwise you have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do other than reading the post doesn't really matter here. And wont be held anywhere against you. So you can really leave.

    And yes..If you don't understand what I write..Please be honest. It's my fault even if any one of you reads a post and isn't able to comprehend.

    Cheers!!"


    Cheers to you on that style... I do that only on facebook... *wicked smile*
  83. just me... :) November 6, 2008 at 2:28 PM
    I wonder was this a piece of ficion or a chunk of reality?
    For me writing is catharsis and I believe even fiction needs real inspiration.
    It would be interesting to know the context of your writing, if there is any.. probably it wud help me to relate more to it.

    An Interesting work.

Something to say?