Cherry Flavoured Antacids
Prose, Poetry and Random Musings.

Scars from Nature

Category: , By Homer Simpson!

Fire,
It caresses the paper gently, tentatively.
Flicks it conscious, stripping it of monotonicity.
Blushing purple and camouflaging into grey violets
Turns bolder, twisting and flirting, over and under.
Exploring every corner, snatching the virginity
Kissing every fold. Feeling alive. Feeling awake.
Stains the edges; Tender, bruising and dismantling.
Bursting through the paper, consuming victory.
Storms into full bloom, aroused, smelling ruins.
Parallel to a fiery flower hell-bent on domination.
Twisting fibre to black, crimped and ebony lace.
Enrages the syllables encrypted with love and grief.
Rages and dances to its own pace and mocking beat.
Mesmerizing with its beauty, destroying with its heat.

Light,
It is harsh but then shines on the smooth truth glaringly.
Illuminating lined faces, highlighting numerous shadows;
Under sleepless eyes; Fingers...numb and restless;
Plays indifferently and occasionally with the frayed
Edges of dull magazines. Notes. The cheap plastic rocker,
Rocks in a row; Shifting seats, tapping feet, hardened lips.
Sighs that speak a thousand words in the pitch black;
Make up the nervous chorus of strangers from all walks of life.
Life is nothing. All shades of grey. Colors invert with light.
Brought together, inexplicably by luckless circumstance.

Water,
Its sugar-coated, conscious, nimble and heat-infused
Sharpened images, Abashed souls leave me confused.
A prisoner, lost, defeated, abducted and abused.
Mindless, I am. Battered carnation, degraded and refused.
Shameless, lack-lustre victimization and they're amused.
Wish to stop this crying, cease this aching. Blood perfused.
Lust leaves me broken as a token. Intoxicating presence prevued.
Silence is not suffering; Absence Is empowering the confused.

Air,
Desire and intentions blooming like malaria
Soul Infected and driven sick through and through.
My sane salvation, I lay inflamed in your seizing wake.
By the pyrexia. That is you. The Saviour. That is you.
You're burning. An abstract pounding in my churned head.
The hesitant shallow breath when I am buried. Long Dead.
And one fine day, I'll stop trying to rediscover.
From This fever.That is you. The sickness. That is you.

PS: Very Random.

 

97 comments so far.

  1. Rashi V November 8, 2008 at 9:24 PM
    Ok first my favourite is FIRE... Though in reality Im really scared of it. Here it just seemed so much more sensual..

    Understanding this is difficult and there are a million thoughts running through my mind. I will give you a complete analysis when I get my thoughts together because this has me thinking!!

    And since we dont want the mutual admiration club to start again.. I will just say BLOODY BRILLIANT
    :)
  2. Hitesh November 8, 2008 at 9:54 PM
    That was breathless....

    I am awestruck by the randomness, speed and brilliant continuum of thoughts....

    Simply brilliant...

    I think the beauty of the post is that everyone can find its own meaning in it.... it has its own room for interpretation for everyone.... ( my personal view)

    - ONeL1FE
  3. Creation November 8, 2008 at 10:23 PM
    A Rather random attempt to add something random to this random creation of yours.



    Earth,
    It is cool and dry, passive and rigid,
    A principle of structure and materialization,
    You see locked doors?
    Captured by steeping, unswerving, uninterrupted walls?
    Spread your wings, fly ahead.
    Buried and weighed down by the travesties?
    Deep underground?
    Reach out, glide on, find a way up.
    The rocks- they pray, silent and still.
    Wil you build my altar in the fields?
    With the sky as my dome...
    and the world at my feet!



    I guess, that explains how overwhelmed I was when I read your piece that it inspired me to write one of my own... although not quite as good as you!
    Pardon me for my obtusity, Your Highness!

    You humble reader,
    KS

    ;)
  4. Amjad Khan November 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM
    I've read this somewhere. Hmm.
  5. Sadique Ali November 9, 2008 at 12:01 AM
    okay, to be honest I did not understand much of it...
    There are too many things mentioned, that gets me confused...
    Anyways, keep posting.. cheers
  6. •♥•♥[V]♥•♥• November 9, 2008 at 4:16 AM
    //Mindless I am. Battered carnation degraded and refused.//

    wow man..
    this touched a lot .

    //Absence Is empowering the confused.//

    terrific ..
    speechless

    cheers mate
  7. The Rat... November 9, 2008 at 9:43 AM
    FIRE !! always!!


    Alive and encrypted.....
  8. Sandeep Balan November 9, 2008 at 12:16 PM
    hey chris....great to see you back after such a loooooooooong time....howz mba going bro?? Seems u gt a breather of sorts...he he....back to the post....the break has nt at all affected ur creativity bro....you seem to hv gt better....simply loved tht malaria line...he he....too good....take a bow....
  9. Free-Fallin' November 9, 2008 at 3:53 PM
    sensual.

    a sickeningly, brazenly addictive post....a heat-seeking missile, man! the lyricism has left me gasping for more. its red-hot and sapiently cold.
    i'll be back to read each one of your posts. yup, u'll see more of me popping your cherry flavoured antacids.
  10. ArUn raFi November 9, 2008 at 5:04 PM
    hey interstin ine fr sure..something tht i wud like to come again and read..simply cos next time its gona be more clearer..fire was nice..i could actually visualise fire moving ever so slowly on a paper and going along the way that is mentioned on the post..
    nice one..although i wud like to read it a few more times..that i will
    have a nice day
  11. Pranav Kumar V November 9, 2008 at 5:52 PM
    uhha!! FIRE, LIGHT and AIR were tangible. But I didn't quite feel the water!! But detract the title water, it was splendid!!

    I've always had a silent satisfaction in being able to connect to the words 'Comfortably Numb'(the Floyd impact). I'd just go out onto roads at 3 in the morning, without socks, see the mist under the lighted streets and keep looping the song.

    But, what I realized here is, Comfortably Numb - perceiving the four elements and passing on the feel to the rest of us. Guess that's the new numbness??!! :P

    P.S. the effect in one word - tranquilizing :)
  12. lukkydivz November 9, 2008 at 6:24 PM
    this place makes me nervous :P

    some brilliant work, but i second pranav here. water was indeed hard to pin down. would work on my vocabulary and come back :P :P
  13. Free-Fallin' November 9, 2008 at 6:33 PM
    hey, back again.
    fire was sensual, hopeful, dominating, but why does your perception turn cynical on light? its scathing on water...on air, its bordering on hysteria.

    "You're burning. An abstract pounding in my churned head.
    The hesitant shallow breath when I am buried. Long Dead.
    And one fine day, I'll stop trying to rediscover.
    From This fever.That is you. The sickness. That is you."

    umm, i love the build-up....like i said earlier, its brazen, man.
  14. Free-Fallin' November 9, 2008 at 6:43 PM
    AaaaRGH, i'm obsessed with this post. i came back to read it!
    i want to steal it!
  15. Free-Fallin' November 9, 2008 at 6:44 PM
    AaaaRGH, i'm obsessed with this post. i came back to read it!
    i want to steal it!
  16. Kiran Sawhney November 9, 2008 at 9:59 PM
    I could not follow much. I know one thing for sure- Air, Water, Fire and Light are very important components on Earth. Would be more regular on your blog.
  17. Rashi V November 9, 2008 at 11:41 PM
    Im back as I promised!


    Fire is sensual and has an affair with everything it touches..It is like the black widow.. Loves something..Engulfs it slowly and steady..Makes it hers and then destroys it completely. The paper is a meek lover but loves burning in love. Fire loves the power it has over paper yet when it destroys everything it touches yet it feels a little wonder on how life will end up..

    Ok one more thing that I felt while reading fire.. Like it was a love letter being burnt by some1...Some1 who had given everything to a person and was betrayed and now will start life on their own!

    Yes I love FIRE and am fixated on it..

    Light
    Its that thing which is necessary but in limited quantities...You need it in the night but not when you sleep..It is that friend on whose shoulders you cry and who is love with you but you just cant see them as a lover...You need them but well not always..You go to seek love somewhere else but cant them right in front of you..*SIGH*

    Water
    It has a mind of its own. It can be changed but as much as it allows you.Sharp and strong. With its sheer power it can destroy or build. It can nurture or kill.. But it has no power over itself and this where it fails.. Anger is its biggest flaw...Sometimes it ends up destroying what it loves the most what it wished to nurture and protect ...

    Air
    Free and unconfined..Its wants and desires all literally vanished like thin air..It is attracted to fire ( because of 1 word "pyrexia" ) but it cant have it..Or atleast it wants something it cant have.. It sickens because of their incompatibility.. Wants it but cant have it..But it is like a disease but some day it hopes to come out of it!


    DONE!!! :)
  18. Princess Mia November 9, 2008 at 11:48 PM
    yur an amazing poet mate....yur gifted....

    am speechless i dunno wat more to say
  19. RiverSoul November 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Amazing.... Simply amazing;)
    Wish i could write like that!
    :)
  20. RiverSoul November 10, 2008 at 3:27 PM
    Amazing.... Simply amazing;)
    Wish i could write like that!
    :)
  21. Cinderella. November 10, 2008 at 10:01 PM
    I loved the way you emoted fire ! You actually made it look sensual you knw...

    "kissing every fold.
    feeling alive,
    feeling awake..." !!

    Amazing work !!
  22. Nim November 11, 2008 at 2:13 PM
    Okay this one was super sexy...
    i love the way u hav described each element...with so much passion...
    amazing...
  23. Free-Fallin' November 11, 2008 at 11:39 PM
    what comment on what post? do write back again, personalized or not-so-personalized....grace my blog, am a die-hard fan, breath is baited abaited baited too long...
    ;-)
    do read up a couple of posts too, while u're at it.;-D
  24. Misty Rhythm November 12, 2008 at 7:54 AM
    woah! you call THAT very random??
    brilliant...u have to tell me how you come up with these words!!
  25. peter November 13, 2008 at 12:47 PM
    srsly ur poems are awesome I gave u an award too, In case u haven't seen checkout my blog !

    this poem could have been better ..all the elements so beautifully elaborated ..I vil try something like this too .where there is no rhyming but still sounds awesome :D
  26. AshenGlow November 13, 2008 at 12:56 PM
    Awestruck...

    How does one bow and tap dance together?

    Im just doing that...

    I was sitting on top of a citadel watching the world and talking to God.. telling him, 'I know fire, light, water, and air... One more promotion and you'll have serious competition.."

    If one post can do this to me...

    Honoured,
    Ashen

    P.S: Please find yourself blogrolled at my humble weblog. :)
  27. Anindita November 15, 2008 at 11:38 AM
    Wonderful!!

    The sequence of thoughts was striking!! And also, as I have always put; your words are crisp and sharp. Each one is distinct, with its own identity. I loved water and fire, the most. :)
  28. Adisha November 16, 2008 at 6:12 AM
    "Its harsh but then shines on the smooth truth glaringly
    Illuminating lined faces, highlighting numerous shadows;
    Under sleepless eyes; Fingers, numb and restless; "

    WoWWWWWWWWWWW !!!! :)
  29. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:40 PM
    @Everybody...

    I'm verry sorry guys for delaying this :(

    I ask for forgiveness.
  30. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    @Rash:

    I second you on that. Fire was something which I like. Sensual? Yes. I think you gave me your detailed analysis..Imma move on to that.

    Thanks a lot. Wove.

    Cheers!!
  31. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:43 PM
    @Hitesh:

    Thanks a lot man. That is one of the many reasons why I like poetry. Someone writes prose...If you can't feel what the author wants to say..you're lost. Never in poetry. Draw your own conclusions.


    Cheers!!
  32. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:45 PM
    @Creation :

    I have something to say. "Mission Accomplished". For the fact that it made you think. It made you feel.
    Your's is unique. You can never compare. Beautiful it is. Don't you think about publishing it on your blog or something? :P



    Cheers!!
  33. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:46 PM
    @Amjad aka bastard:

    Get lost.
    But I do love you. :* <3

    Cheers!!
  34. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:46 PM
    @Sadique:

    :(
    Its aight. Imma try that you understand whatever I write from now on. Thanks a lot for reading :)

    Cheers!!
  35. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:47 PM
    @V:

    You picked some of my favourite lines. Although they might seem unnecessary to a lot of people but then...

    Anyways thanks a lot for reading :)

    Cheers!!
  36. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:49 PM
    @Rat:

    Yes. Always.

    Thanks a lot for reading.

    Cheers!!
  37. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:49 PM
    @Sandeep:

    ROFLLMAO. Work getting to your head. Hi I am kushal and NOT Chris :P

    Thanks a lot. I appreciate :)

    Cheers!!
  38. Comfortably Numb November 20, 2008 at 9:51 PM
    @Free-Falling:

    Hey...Ive got someone here.
    Thanks a lot for reading. And thanks for the appreciation. I hope to see you a lot more..yeah..popping teh antacids :P

    Cheers!!
  39. The Solitary Writer. November 20, 2008 at 10:54 PM
    hey well written yaar
  40. stuntman mike November 20, 2008 at 10:55 PM
    sounds like that fag that you always wanted to kick but never could .... addiction is very rich in content you know ... or atleast i think so
  41. Pretty Me!! November 20, 2008 at 11:28 PM
    This was brilliant !! read such amazing post after longgg time ... specially the lines for "FIRE" are superb !! thanks for the visit to my blog ...

    abt haiku : its true that haikus r to refer to nature, but there are a lot of variations being used now ,, wat i wrote was a fib : it follows the syllable cout of 1,1,2,3,5,8
  42. Gauri Mathur November 23, 2008 at 10:15 PM
    Hie!
    This was my very 1st visit to your blog and it was a pleasant one:-).
    The words of the poems are beautiful and very sensuous.
    Keep Jotting!!:-)
    take care!
    Cheers!!
  43. Still thinking November 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM
    To be honest, since the last few days I've come to your blog read the poem and logged off w/o leaving a comment and I continued to do that for sometime before I could make myself write a comment to you now.

    I'm just amazed by your imagination and reading your beautiful lines transcends my imagination to a complete different realm - it's so damn vivid! For once I'm completely blown by FIRE.

    Beautiful. As usual. :)
  44. *~*{Sameera}*~* November 28, 2008 at 8:36 PM
    That was some anti-thesis of the elements!Well written :)
  45. weevil girl December 1, 2008 at 9:30 PM
    i liked air the most :)
  46. The Lover December 1, 2008 at 9:41 PM
    awesome poetry!! I've always liked abstract and after reading your stuff, even more now. I loved fire.
  47. Siddharth Bose December 5, 2008 at 9:14 PM
    Nice layout dude.....I like the design more
  48. Divya December 6, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    phew! you call that random? i had to read it thrice to grasp everything and you call that random? geez!
    man you're too good.
  49. The Luscious one! December 7, 2008 at 1:24 PM
    Good show!!

    I recently started a blog of mine. I would love it if you would add me to your blog roll and vice verse. http://luscious69.blogs
  50. aRun RAFi December 12, 2008 at 2:28 PM
    had visited this blog earlier..
    dint exactly hv time ..had to visit again now..inbetween f a borin lecture and a bad mood..
    u knw wat.felt every element very closely..
    but feelin more negatively charged aftr tht..esply aftr readin..
    the sickness.that is you.
  51. Jhangora December 16, 2008 at 7:41 PM
    Lovely poem ... I like the fire part the most ... My Chinese element is Fire ...
  52. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 1:54 AM
    @Arun Rafi:

    Thanks a lot man. Fire...hmmm...You interpreted it just that way I wanted everyone to ;) And yes I wonder if you really read it a couple of times over.

    Cheers!!
  53. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 1:57 AM
    @Pranav Kumar V:

    :) Thanks a lot for reading. Water...Imma try harder next time I write something about water. Very true man. Anyone who feels for music. Pink Floyd are EPIC for them. Their songs just reach the soul and pinch it. Great it is.

    And yes. That for sure is the new numbness. Welcome to the web world of Cherry Flavoured Antacids popped by Comfortably Numb and Homer SImpson ;0

    Cheers!!

    PS: Is that pranav kumar 5 or V? :P
  54. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 1:58 AM
    @Lukky Divzz:

    :P I am glad that you atleast like some parts of it. I look forward to you coming back and commenting :)

    Thanks a lot.

    Cheers!!
  55. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:00 AM
    @Free Falling:

    Thanks a ton. Like really. Cynical..hmmm..I guess it has always been that way. Ask me why...And I might not have an answer. Thanks a lot for reading and liking.
    AND not stealing :| lmao

    Cheers!!
  56. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:01 AM
    @Kiran :

    I am sure that you would get more than that on your next visit. I really will be looking forward to it :)

    CHeerS!!
  57. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:02 AM
    @Rashi:

    Do you ever wonder why I wove you? Why I like you? If yes then please re read what you wrote. and you will know for yourself. How I write it for you and a few more people.

    Thanks a LOT!!!!

    Cheers!!
  58. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:03 AM
    @Princess Mia:

    Awwww....*Blush*

    Thanks a LOT!!!

    Cheers!!

    PS: Please find more words to say..bwehehehe.
  59. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:03 AM
    @Riversoul:

    Thanks a lot. You sure can. Just try and I am sure it will come out flawless.

    Cheers!!
  60. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:04 AM
    @Cinderella:

    Thanks a lot. It was a conscious effort to make it look that way. I am glad its not wasted.

    Cheers!!!
  61. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:05 AM
    @Nim:

    Thanks a LOT. I look forward to seeing you back again :D

    Cheers!!
  62. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:06 AM
    @Free Falling:

    I already did ;) And yes I still remember that I have to read a huge number of posts on your page. I will :D

    Cheers!!
  63. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:06 AM
    @Misty:

    Thanks a lot. Well for the secret. I still want you here on my blog ;)

    Cheers!!
  64. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:07 AM
    @Peter:

    Thanks a lot man. Both for reading and for the award. I checked that out. And yes. Please leave your suggestion as to how can I make it better. I would really appreciate that :)

    Cheers!!
  65. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:08 AM
    @Ashen Glow:

    Thanks a lot *blush*.
    Really.

    Cheers!!
  66. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:09 AM
    @Anindita:

    Thanks a lot. Yes. And those verses yea....a lot of people like them over the other ones.

    Cheers!!
  67. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:10 AM
    @Adisha:

    Thanksss!! A lot. Keep coming :)

    Cheers!!
  68. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:10 AM
    @Solitary Writer:

    Thanks a lot :)
  69. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:12 AM
    @Stuntman Mike:

    @-)
    I replied back. Please check it and if possible let me know :D

    Thanks a lot for reading.

    Cheers!!
  70. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:13 AM
    @Pretty me:

    Aaah thanks a lot. And as far as my visit is concerned...its my honour :)

    about the haiku: Got it. Some day even I will write one. But I always feel that its not so rich. Rich man's poetry...eh? ;D

    Cheers!!
  71. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:14 AM
    @Gauri Mathur:

    Thanks a lot for the visit. I really appreciate it. I will keep the posts coming :D

    Cheers!!
  72. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:15 AM
    @Still Thinking:

    Your screenname is very apt :P
    Thanks a lot for the effort. And for liking the post. I am glad you like the verse. It really took me some time to write that :D

    Cheers!!
  73. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:16 AM
    @Sameera:

    Anti thesis...how? Shit man..Academic lingo. Pwns me :))

    Thanks for reading.

    Cheers!!
  74. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:16 AM
    @Weevil Girl:

    Thanks a lot.
    I am glad you like something out of it :)

    Cheers!!
  75. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:17 AM
    @The Lover:

    Thanks a lot man. Even your stuff is lovely. You do have a great blog :)

    Cheers!!
  76. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:17 AM
    @Siddhartha Bose:

    :( Thanks for the compliment. I will try harder.

    Cheers!!
  77. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:18 AM
    @Divya:

    Radnom...yea. Just bcas it isnt all interrelated. Like the elements are. But the way Ive described each of them is random. To cut it short the POV for every element was random :)

    Cheers!!
  78. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:19 AM
    @Luscious One:

    Thanks a lot for the visit. I will see if we can do that :D

    Cheers!!
  79. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:21 AM
    @Arun Rafi:

    As I said that the interpretation is left to the imagination of the reader. Negative....Yea possible. But for me its not so.
    Sickness me?...lmao.

    Thanks a lot man.

    Cheers!
  80. Comfortably Numb December 21, 2008 at 2:22 AM
    @Jhangora:

    Thanks a lot :D Chinese element. I have no Idea about that :(

    Cheers!!
  81. Unpretentious Diva December 21, 2008 at 5:11 AM
    Visited after a long time, and found the blog as attractive as ever was.

    The presentation, the words, everything seems to be in sync. I enjoyed it.

    Reason For Liberty
  82. Anonymous December 21, 2008 at 8:55 PM
    when will you stop writing such shit? you are like "Nikhil Parekh", search on Google. YOU SUCK
  83. Kaber December 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM
    good. the picture suited the poem and the poem was not excellent .. but good .. average i'd say :)
  84. chintu December 21, 2008 at 11:51 PM
    hi,

    thanks for stopping by ...

    fire , light , air ... and water (vapour) are all there when you are smoking a cigarette... and the way your poem moves ..to me it shows the desperation of an addict tryin to give up his habit.

    and about the addiction being very rich in content part ... well i believe when you start hating your addictions ...you fall in love with it in a way too... and this turmoil tells you loads about the person that YOU are ...and lets loose untamed pagan thoughts in your head ...that can lead to many such great works of literature such as this poem !

    cheers
  85. Comfortably Numb December 22, 2008 at 9:43 AM
    @Unpretentious Diva:

    I know. It has been a long time. Thanks for your visit. What you said in your comment, I always thought you felt just the opposite.

    Cheers!!
  86. Comfortably Numb December 22, 2008 at 9:46 AM
    @Anonymous:

    Lmao. That is kind of the first case of astringent piece of criticism I've faced on this blog. Thank you for it ;) Though I would like you to elaborate more as to why you hate me so much ;))

    Cheers!!

    PS: Nikhil Parekh isn't all that bad =)) ROFL. Thank you ;)
  87. Comfortably Numb December 22, 2008 at 9:47 AM
    @Kaber:

    Thanks a lot for the visit. Wouldve been great if you told me why you felt so. What all things are lacking? Helps me you see.

    Cheers!!
  88. Comfortably Numb December 22, 2008 at 9:49 AM
    @Chintu:

    Very true. Addiction is very strange. I guess you have to read my post "Without You" to get a fair idea as to how I feel about addiction/obsession.

    Cheers!!
  89. Unpretentious Diva December 22, 2008 at 4:31 PM
    hmm Ok its enough amount of comments for a post.

    Try to produce something again.

    ReasonForLiberty
  90. E!$|-|@L December 22, 2008 at 6:37 PM
    Amazingly well written....
    loved reading it...!
    u explained fire amazingly well....could actually visualize it consuming the paper...
    yes it was random...but i loved the randomness in it....
    keep posting!!
  91. Abhishek December 22, 2008 at 11:05 PM
    The sequence of thoughts was striking!! Lovely
  92. C R D December 23, 2008 at 12:09 PM
    lovely one dude!

    uve been random here. what if u had to talk about all 5 elements?

    But great work..ur playing with words is superb! :d

    Cheers
    CRD
  93. I Speaketh December 23, 2008 at 2:05 PM
    I AM SPEECHLESS!!!! is all i can say!
  94. *~*{Sameera}*~* December 28, 2008 at 2:32 AM
    Lol!Nothing academic about it :P

    I meant the word in its lesser used meaning,which according to my dictionary is "The juxtaposition of contrasting words or ideas to give a feeling of balance" :)
  95. The Vitruvian Boy January 30, 2009 at 6:00 AM
    hmm..
    3 out of 4 elements-
    AIR,FIRE n WATER
    known as the path of illumination.....
    I go for water...
    well written!!!
  96. Asha Tampa March 9, 2009 at 3:37 PM
    I actually came to this page to comment on your excellent post... but I now think your Leave your comment column is funny! Wud really help to know how you did that, tho! :-)
  97. sanz360 March 17, 2009 at 10:17 PM
    firstly... everytime i read a post by you i wish you'd write more often! it's not just what you write.. it's the amount of feeling you're able to extract outta words and link them to objects.. almost bringing em to life...

    you use some pretty uncommon words but trust me on this.. it just makes your poem so much more wonderful!

    i connect a lot with WATER although all the other verses are equally cool :)

    simply ...AWESOME

Something to say?