Cherry Flavoured Antacids
Prose, Poetry and Random Musings.

Welcoming myself back..

By Homer Simpson!
3 years. I don't know what brings me back here. The lack of intelligent conversation? Not being able to express myself in dense verses, entangled paragraphs and unrestricted emotion? Fear of being so tangled up within myself? Will to fight against a night which threatens to suppress my expression?

I was away for all this time but that does not mean I didn't have a pen or a laptop. Before getting back to publishing, I just wanted to see if any of you who used to follow/read my blog are still around. Please care to let me know if you read this.

See you all soon.
 

10 comments so far.

  1. Satans Darling™ March 30, 2012 at 11:03 AM
    Have always read you, and will always read you. Welcome back, and I hope you don't go away again :)
  2. everachika March 30, 2012 at 2:30 PM
    It seems like a have been waiting a lifetime for your posts now.
    Glad to have you back.
  3. Kriti March 31, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Still around, and if I may add, 'twas a pleasure seeing your new post in the Reader. Glad to have you back. :)
  4. Misty April 6, 2012 at 1:22 AM
    Good to have you back..! Keep blogging..!! :)
  5. Anonymous September 26, 2012 at 3:13 PM
    hey!!!its been so long since we spoke... you might seem baffled... im glad your back!!!
  6. Need Website In Wordpress Jaipur October 10, 2012 at 11:39 AM
    Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I amhaving a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
  7. Priyanca July 19, 2013 at 4:50 AM
    Aye!
  8. Deal October 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM
    Welcome Back
  9. Ankita Wasan July 29, 2014 at 12:08 AM
    I read your post. The "return" happens to me too. As we fluctuate between real life, full of logical paths, the outlet for emotions turns to shards that must be controlled.

    Here we can let loose and breathe :)
  10. AshenGlow August 7, 2014 at 2:40 PM
    Very much! And like you, i too have started yet again.. :) Welcome back again!

Something to say?